kapu x toko toko: one on one glass class on march 18
Regular price $150.00
Explore the expansive world of blowing and bending glass tubes to create your own vessel! For one day only, kapu will be offering classes at toko toko in byron bay on Saturday March 18 2023.
This is a beginner's class that will take you through the basics of glass in this one and a half hour introduction.
This hands-on class is a great introduction to glass blowing and bending tubes into incredible works of art.
What we'll cover:
- The basics of glassblowing using a "ribbon" burner
- Using both clear and coloured glass tubes (you'll learn various types at the workshop!)
- Techniques such as sculpting, joining, stretching, blowing and bending
- Safety talk on using the glass blow torch
By the end of the class, you'll have made at least one glass vessel that you can take home for your family and friends to admire.
What you'll get
- A vessel you've made to take home
- A glass instructional guidebook